Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sick Day...

Today I took a sick day. Called into work.
Still feel under the weather.
Though the weather is wonderful today [low 50's and sunny], I'm freezing.

In other news, does anyone want to buy a slightly used Mercury Cougar?

Aside from the above pictured, it's in very nice shape. I'll take any offer over 200 dollars.


As talked about in a previous blog, here are a few blowout pictures.


Our terrible write up in the Metro Times.

Danny being Danny.

Julie learning how to slow dance. Dude, that's my girl, dog.

The band getting ready.

Gabe [probably] giving us all a pep talk mid-show.


Like I said before, we had a wonderful time playing that night. Everything felt good/nice/right. People seemed to be happy/impressed while we were on stage. Maybe they were all just drunk because we didn't go on until 1:15AM, but they liked us none the less.


I have to make a craigslist posting now to try and sell this car.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment