Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

GEORIGA!

Hi everyone, it's Julie. It's 48 here in Georgia and really sunny :-D We drove through the mountains this morning, it was amazing, sooo beautiful. So far we have taken a nap in Kentucky, ate at a Shoney's in Tennessee for breakfast, I got a new pair of sun glasses when we got to Georgia.... they're alright... there wasn't a big selection at the gas station and we just ate at Arby's. We left last night at 10:30 after Lost, I love Lost <3 I'm glad we waited . Penny is at Shaun's grandma's house for the week, I miss her a lot :'-( I hope she doesn't think we abandoned her... Shaun says she will be fine.... I hope so. Well, I'm going to get off of here now, only about 6 more hours to go until we are in Florida!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment